The Warsaw University of Technology Business School has not been sleeping in the past year. After establishing impressive partners in the past years, there is currently a focus on improving the program and the building surroundings. The curriculum of WUTBS MBA Programs is updated in accordance with challenges of today’s reality. The University also introduced consolidation days which innovative approach to learn and absorb knowledge. The plans of substantial enlargement of the Business School have been accepted by the Senate of Warsaw University of Technology which secures sustainable growth in the near future. This is underlined by the new quality assurance system which is established for WUT Business School MBA programs. The leading position of the Warsaw University of Technology in national rankings is now slowly changing to strong international recognition.
About Warsaw University of Technology Business School
Number one university of technology in Poland and three leading business schools in Europe: HEC Paris, London Business School and Norwegian School of Economics in Bergen created Warsaw University of Technology Business School in 1992 to form a center of excellence in management education for Central/Eastern Europe.
Today the School has reached its global reputation due to its flagships: International MBA and Executive MBA – both EPAS accredited by EFMD since 2006.
Continuous progress is observed in TOP MBA Europe rankings – positions: 35th, 23rd, 15th in 2009, 2010, 2011 respectively. Second position reached in FindYourMBA Rising Star ranking in 2009, 2010.
Most challenging achievements and the future
In 2010/2011 WUTBS MBA team implemented the following innovations and projects:
- Competence Progression Scheme – organization of learning process that prepares a student to play the following roles: project manager, business function manager, agent of change, board member, CEO and consultant.
- Consolidation Days – series of workshops to develop managerial skills and leadership potential.
- Quality Assurance System – to monitor and improve MBA design, delivery and outcomes.
The future goals/plans of the programme include:
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship modules will be included in 2012.
- Broader spectrum of electives is planned- including technology commercialization modules.
- Programme development will be supported by consolidated research resources of WUT based on new Faculties federation in the School of Economic Sciences and Administration.
- Celebration of 20th Anniversary of the IMBA programme and the School itself.
- Complex renovation of the programme premises and the campus of the School.
International MBA competitive advantages:
- Healthy economic environment (4% progress GDP).
- Intensity of the programme - WUTBS offers 1000h of MBA lectures during one academic year.
- Prestigious European EPAS Accreditation.
- Prestige of Founder Schools: HEC Paris, London Business School, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Prestige of New Partners: Cass Business School (UK), OXFORD Said Business School (UK), Stanford University (USA).
- Continuous progress in TOPMBA Europe ranking: 35th, 23rd, 15th in 2009, 2010, 2011 respectively; 2nd position in FindYourMBA Rising Stars ranking 2009, 2010.
- Leading position of Warsaw University of Technology in national rankings and its international recognition.
- Multicultural learning environment: distinguished lecturers from partner schools of worldwide recognition, global spectrum of students' group, unique opportunity to become familiar with a variety of European management styles.
- 100% classes offered in English.
- Regular programme reviews and implementation of innovations preparing students to face the demands of changing business reality.
- Unique “value for money”.
Unique selling points
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School has friendly, multicultural learning environment.
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School will challenge you with innovative competence oriented MBA curriculum.
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School is a right place to begin international managerial career!
Warsaw University of Technology Business School